Norwood Park with its original furnishings and imposing, sweeping staircase makes a superb backdrop for your special day. The Palladian style Gallery and partially roofed Courtyard can accommodate up to 180 guests for a wedding breakfast, and up to 250 guests for an evening reception. Our helpful wedding staff can provide as much or as little support as you require when planning your day.
The house itself was awarded its Civil Marriage Licence in 1998 and has since become renowned for wedding parties wishing to combine the Ceremony and Wedding Reception in one stunning location. Our flexible approach to weddings ensures a day that is all about YOU.
• The house was awarded its Civil Marriage Licence in 1998 and has since become renowned for wedding parties wishing to combine the Ceremony and Wedding Reception in one stunning location.
• Norwood has orchards born from the original Bramley apple; the Old Apple Store and family Stables, have been converted into a charming Palladian style Gallery and enclosed Courtyard.
• In winter, we attach a marquee to the Gallery at no extra cost to you, to ensure you have enough space to enjoy your day, without fear of the English weather!
• Celebrate your special day with EXCLUSIVE use of this imposing Georgian Family Home. At Norwood, we want you to feel special. This is your day, so we want you to enjoy it in total privacy with your guests, and your guests only.
• All the weddings at Norwood enjoy Exclusive use of the Grand Hall and sweeping staircase, Drawing Room, Ante room, with idyllic views across the lake and private estate, use of the fabulous Garden, Palladian Gallery and Courtyard.